Terms of business
Unless agreed by See Green in writing, the supply of any product or service by See Green is not subject to any other terms and conditions requested or supplied by the client, including terms and conditions incorporated into any purchase order or other document issued by the client after the date of the client’s receipt of these standard terms of business.
1. See Green: See Green is the trading name of See Green Systems Ltd, company registered in England (Registered No. 10025412), registered office, Turing House, Marsden Park, Clifton Moor, York, YO30 4WX.
2. Pricing and Terms of Payment: Unless otherwise stated the price will be in Pounds Sterling (GBP)(£) excluding VAT and payment is required in the same currency by the date as specified on the invoice. If See Green is required to include your Purchase Order Number on invoices, the Purchase Order Number must be supplied in advance of delivery of products and services. If any payment is not received by the invoice due date See Green shall be entitled to cancel or suspend any project or service. At our discretion we may offer you the option to pay your annual invoice via a monthly direct debit payment plan at no additional cost to yourself. Should any direct debit payment be unsuccessful, or the mandate be cancelled, the remaining balance of the invoice will become due and payable with immediate effect unless a new payment plan is agreed.
3. Copyright: The client retains the copyright to data, files and graphics provided by the client. In addition the client is granted copyright on any original design provided to the client by See Green. The client must obtain permission and rights to use any information or files that are copyrighted by a third party, and adhere to any licencing agreement whereby See Green provides a licenced artwork.
4. Data Protection: See Green Systems Ltd. is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office Registration No. ZA180841 and is committed to complying with it’s data protection obligation.
5. Liability: See Green shall use reasonable skill and diligence in the delivery of products and services. However, all warranties and representations are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and See Green shall be under no liability in respect of any deficiency in the products and services and shall not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss whatsoever which arises out of or in connection with the supply or use of products and services.
6. Bribery & Corruption: See Green has a zero tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. Our clients are requested to report any instance of suspected or actual improper conduct by any employee in confidence to See Green Operations Director at the address above.
7. Disputes: See Green will attempt in good faith to resolve any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to the provision of its products and services through negotiations. These terms of business and the provision of products and services shall be governed English law unless otherwise agreed. For complaints, please see https://www.seegreen.uk/terms-and-conditions/official-complaints-procedure/
8. Zero-Tolerance for bad behaviour policy: See Green operates a zero-tolerance policy towards bad behaviour. The safety of our employees, clients, and visitors is an important concern to the organisation. Threats, threatening behaviour or acts of violence against employees, clients, visitors or others while on the clients or suppliers/developers property or third-party location, conducting business or receiving services from the supplier/developer will not be tolerated. The supplier/developer reserves the right to immediately end any contract should any violations of this policy occur, and if appropriate all threatening behaviour will be reported to the authorities. Any person who engages in violent or threatening behaviour in person, on the phone, on the Internet, Social Media, or who uses any electronic means to make a threat against a staff member shall be in breach of the zero-tolerance policy and the supplier/developer will reserve the right to terminate any contract and if appropriate all threatening behaviour will be reported to the authorities. Should any contract be terminated due to a breach of the zero-tolerance policy by the client then any outstanding invoices owed to the supplier/developer must be paid in full.